Sheriff Joe Arpaio with Recalled Russell Pearce
- Respect Arizona Unveils Top Ten Reasons to Recall Arpaio – Asks Board of Supervisors to Sign Recall Petition
- PINK ARPAIO POST CARD AND UNDERWEAR CAMPAIGN MAKES SPECIAL DELIVERY– HUNDREDS EXPECTED AT SHERIFF ARPAIO’S OFFICE TODAY
- RESPECT ARIZONA FILES MOTION TO DISMISS LAWSUIT TO STOP ARPAIO RECALL AND SEEKS DAMAGES AND SANCTIONS
- MOMENTUM BUILDS FOR HISTORIC RECALL OF SHERIFF ARPAIO– ARPAIO’S HOLD ON POWER BEGINNING TO CRACK AS SIGNATURES POUR IN
- Explosive device found addressed to Sheriff Arpaio
Sheriff Arpaio was with recalled State Senate President Russell Pearce on the night of his historic loss in the 2011 recall election. Sheriff Arpaio’s endorsement of recalled Russell Pearce was not enough to help him keep his seat.
We believe the Sheriff should respect, defend and protect the rights guaranteed under the US Constitution because no one – not even a Sheriff – is above the law.
If you agree with us that winning an election does not excuse or make right the wrongs that have occurred under Sheriff Arpaio’s leadership, please sign a petition, donate today and get your friends and family involved.
In Pursuit of Justice Too Long Delayed,
Respect Arizona – Recall Arpaio Committee