- Respect Arizona Unveils Top Ten Reasons to Recall Arpaio – Asks Board of Supervisors to Sign Recall Petition
- PINK ARPAIO POST CARD AND UNDERWEAR CAMPAIGN MAKES SPECIAL DELIVERY– HUNDREDS EXPECTED AT SHERIFF ARPAIO’S OFFICE TODAY
- RESPECT ARIZONA FILES MOTION TO DISMISS LAWSUIT TO STOP ARPAIO RECALL AND SEEKS DAMAGES AND SANCTIONS
- MOMENTUM BUILDS FOR HISTORIC RECALL OF SHERIFF ARPAIO– ARPAIO’S HOLD ON POWER BEGINNING TO CRACK AS SIGNATURES POUR IN
- Explosive device found addressed to Sheriff Arpaio
RESPECT ARIZONA is a political recall committee registered with Maricopa County Elections Office. Our mission is to recall Sheriff Joseph Arpaio. Respect Arizona is a multi-political party committee. Members include Democrats, Independents and Republicans. All share the common goal of holding Sheriff Arpaio accountable by publicly withdrawing our support for Sheriff Arpaio and what he represents.
Dear Concerned Citizen:
Dr. King once proclaimed Justice too long delayed is Justice denied. Therefore, we members of Respect Arizona and citizens of Maricopa County, petition to recall Sheriff Joseph Arpaio.
We believe Sheriff Arpaio has failed to fulfill his duties as Maricopa County Sheriff.
We believe Sheriff Arpaio has violated our trust and our dignity as citizens because too many people have suffered as a result of Sheriff Arpaio’s abusive practices and policies.
We believe business owners should not be unfairly harassed, workers unlawfully detained and families unjustly torn apart from raids that have nothing to do with public safety.
We believe too many law suits have been filed and too many lives have been lost.
We believe our children deserve a Sheriff that respects families, respects immigrants and respects Latinos.
We believe the Sheriff should respect, defend and protect the rights guaranteed under the US Constitution because no one – not even a Sheriff – is above the law.
If you agree with us that winning an election does not excuse or make right the wrongs that have occurred under Sheriff Arpaio’s leadership, please sign a petition, donate today and get your friends and family involved.
In Pursuit of Justice Too Long Delayed,
Respect Arizona: Official Committee to Recall Sheriff Arpaio